Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our most frequently asked questions here, if you require further assistance please contact us at email@example.com
You are eligible for a return within 30 days of receiving your product.
Some conditions apply.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same packaging and condition you received it.
Select goods are exempt from being returned.
If the item is returned damaged or used, we are unable to return the item or offer exchange.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For full details on our returns, refunds, shipping and other policies, check out our full descriptions for this here.
*We want to note that we've been recently experiencing a delay in shipping. This is due to the high volume of online shopping during the holiday season, with the added Covid restrictions. We thank you for your patience and if you EVER have a worry about where your package is at, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We currently only ship within Canada! As we grow we'll be opening up to other countries, but for now we like to keep it local. If you are from outside of Canada reach out and let us know! The more requests we get the faster we'll get there 😉
2. We have what they call a flat-rate system. We've averaged it out and broken down the prices into 5 categories that are weight based. With our range of products we needed to account for the hefty pricing of the home furniture vs. lightweight decor items. See our breakdown here:
- 0-29 lbs | $20
- 30-69 lbs | $40
- 70-149 lbs | $65
- 150-249 lbs | $95
- 250+ lbs | $130
If there's ever a reason you find your rate unreasonable at checkout, please don't hesitate to ask us directly. We'll be happy to investigate and see what we can do.
Contact us at email@example.com
We do, but only for Kelowna Residents at this time!
Please do not choose the local pickup option unless you are in the Okanagan region and can pick it up.
If you choose this by accident - no worries! We can fix it, just shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an online-only boutique we're a low-to-no contact store. No money handling, checkout lines or messy holiday shopping stuff that is high risk.
However we do have contact when we pack your home decor items in our local warehouse. We want you to know that we have a very small packing team and they rigorously sanitize, wear gloves and masks for your safety.
The longest piece of the building process of Olivia Rhain Home was finding ethical, aligned Canadian manufacturers or wholesalers. We only wanted to offer what we would accept in our own homes. Comfort was goal #1 and peace of mind was goal #2. Most of our suppliers are within BC where we make regular visits to check out inventory and new pieces!
As for our artists, we are currently looking and accepting Canadian artists who would like a platform to showcase their work.
There's no wrong way, but here are our suggestions:
- Just head back to the product you purchased! You can leave your review directly on its product page!
- Or if you prefer, you can send it to us directly at email@example.com and we will place it accordingly!
- We even welcome quick reviews and feedback on our social media! If you see the item you purchased posted, please tell us how you're enjoying it!